Monday, June 20, 2016

Short publication

As promised or threatened, Tax Notes has indeed today published the lunch remarks I gave at the National Tax Association Spring Symposium on May 12. The cite is Shaviro, 10 Observations Concerning International Tax Policy, 151 Tax Notes 1705-1710 (June 20, 2016).

Perhaps because it's in their "Current and Quotable" section, it doesn't appear to be in today's online version of Tax Notes for subscribers.  (Nor is John Samuels' "The Joint Committee Staff - From the Outside Looking In," also in "Current and Quotable.")  But I'm permitted to post it on SSRN two weeks after its appearance in Tax Notes, and thus I will do so in early July.

UPDATE: The talk is available here, but probably requires a Tax Notes subscription to access.

3 comments:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

Mr Abdullah Ibrahim said...

Get a personal loan from $3,000 to $20,000,000 within 24 hours upon request. Other types of loans are also available in less than 48 hours. Contact me as needed. Contact Us At :abdullahibrahimlender@gmail.com
whatspp Number +918929490461
Mr Abdullah Ibrahim

Unknown said...

I am Rachael, I am posting this voluntarily because I was glad to get my loan after I was deceived. I was in need of a loan to pay my debt and i was seeking for a legit loan company that could help me with a loan of $ 450 thousand dollars but i was decline of getting the amount i needed and along the line i was introduced to a private loan lender Mr. Fredrick Burkhart which i tried my best to give a try and i was asked to come and pay a fee which i refused because i was scared to be scammed for the second time because of my bad experience i had by trying to get this very important loan to pay my debt but Mr. Fredrick Burkhart gave me his word of advice and told me I am in the right place to get a loan and I was lucky for the loan I applied for. contact via aol mail. (guarantycreditunion6692@aol.com)