Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Possible link (if it works) to my panel this morning

As per my prior post, this morning I took part in an NYSSCPA Breakfast Briefing entitled "After the Cliff: Implications of the American Taxpayer Relief Act" (ATRA).

Topics that we discussed included, among others: how ATRA plus the phase-in of the healthcare legislation are affecting 2013 taxes, the debt ceiling crisis, long-term budgetary issues, and the meaning of and prospects for "tax reform."  I had something to say on each of these topics, but pretty much had the floor, near the end of the session, to discuss the last of these topics.

A link to a video of the entire session MAY be available here.  I say "may" because I can't get it to load on my computer, but I don't know if this is an idiosyncratic problem.

UPDATE: I gather that the link doesn't work, but that the session will be posted on youtube shortly.  When that happens, I will re-post it here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. small business taxes