Monday, November 05, 2012

The International Tax Review picks me as one of the "Global Tax 50"

The International Tax Review has picked me as one of the "Global Tax 50, the individuals and organizations we believe have made a substantial impact on tax practice and administration in the last twelve months."

The link is here.  Scroll down a bit and you will see my entry, four below Paul Ryan and two below Nicolas Sarkozy, as well as one above Lee Sheppard.

UPDATE: This is of course alphabetical, not a ranking.  It's possible that by Wednesday my tax policy influence will clearly exceed Paul Ryan's (then again, the opposite is very possible as well).  But I would never presume to think that my influence rivals Lee's.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! You have such an interesting and informative page. I will be looking forward to visit your page again and for your other posts as well. Thank you for sharing your thoughts about back tax problem in your area. I am glad to stop by your site and know more about back tax problem. Keep it up! This is a good read.
Back taxes is a term for taxes that were not paid when due. They are typically taxes that are owed from a prior year.
Tax Group Center will do all the talking for you so that you don't have to. The truth of the matter is that the IRS may determine your status within the first five questions asked. It's truly that critical that they speak to a knowledgeable professional who can work out the best scenario for you and get you the best back tax help.

back tax problem

Unknown said...

Great post. I was looking up IRS tax help when I came across this post. I am glad I did because this has been the most interesting thing I have read all day. Thanks so much for sharing Daniel.